If you have a garden or lawn with grown-up trees and bushes, it is essential to have an excellent tool to trim the branches. Trimming the tree branches after a certain interval of days keeps your trees healthy and helps grow them quicker. There are a lot of branch cutters and trimmers out there in the market to help you cutting tree branches. But all of them are not for you.
On top of that, some of those may not maintain proper quality and durability that you are looking for. In this article, we are going to introduce 7 best tool for cutting tree branches that you can rely on. Though these are designed for certain kinds of tree size, we can ensure the high-quality that these tools offer.
However, we know that your time is precious, and you may not have enough time to go through the whole review section. If you are too busy to give a thorough reading to all these 7 tools, we would highly recommend you go through TABOR TOOLS GG12 Anvil Lopper with Compound Action, the best of all products we are going to mention in this article.
This tool has got the maximum number of 5-star rating on Amazon, and the reviewers have remarked that this is the best product for cutting tree branches. With the sharp carbon steel blade and comfort grip, this tool lets you chop through 2″ branches almost effortlessly.
After saying this, we are going to review this product and six other tools in the review section that we are going to start right away.
Table of Contents
- 1 TABOR TOOLS GG12 Anvil Lopper with Compound Action
- 2 Fiskars 394801-1002 31.5″ Bypass Lopper
- 3 BLACK+DECKER Lopper Chain Saw
- 4 iGarden 3 Piece Combo Garden Tool Set
- 5 Haus & Garten PowerPRO Bypass Loppers
- 6 GARTOL Bypass Loppers Garden Branch Cutter
- 7 KSEIBI 252606 Anvil Lopper
- 8 How To Choose The Best Tool For Cutting Tree Branches
- 9 Capacity To Cut:
- 10 Blade Strength:
- 11 Grips And Handles:
- 12 Weight:
- 13 Warranty:
- 14 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- 15 Final Words
TABOR TOOLS GG12 Anvil Lopper with Compound Action
Through additional leverage and multiple action-packed power, TABOR TOOLS GG12 Anvil Lopper can be defined with the king of all the loppers in this price. Coming with a professional-grade, it can chop the thick branches very quickly. Featuring carbon steel sharp blade, it is perfect for heavy use. As low friction technology is adopted, you can expect a great experience in cutting tree branches.
- Cutting Capacity: With TABOR TOOLS GG12 Anvil Lopper in hand, you can professionally cut through 2 inches branches. You can prune both the green and dry types of woods with this anvil lopper. Comfort and functionality were kept in mind when the manufacturer designed this tool.
- Blade Type: This TABOR TOOLS GG12 Anvil Lopper is equipped with a sharp and hardened blade made of carbon steel. It means it will last for years and can cut even the hardest type of wood without getting the edge of the blade misfunctioned. This kind of blade is perfect for heavy use as it is non-stick coated. Even if you are very old, you can use this blade with comfort. As the blades are replaceable, you do not need to worry about it at all.
- Grip Nature: The grips that are used on the 22″ handles are rubberized. The more extended grip lets you work with some more strength to navigate the higher branches. This dependable tool is made ergonomically to be balanced and powerful simultaneously.
- Weight and Dimension: Coming with a dimension of 30.7 x 10.6 x 1 inch, this tree branch cutter is only 3.68 pounds in weight.
- Compound lever with multiple pivots for more force.
- Long handles for comfort grip and smooth cut.
- Anvil Blade with replacement available.
- Narrow and sharp upper blade.
- Smooth and clean cut.
- It is quite expensive compared to other loppers.
Fiskars 394801-1002 31.5″ Bypass Lopper
With patented PowerGear technology, Fiskars 394801-1002 31.5″ Bypass Lopper can provide you up to 3 times more power on every cut you make to your tree branches. You can cut branches that come with up to 2 inches in thickness. Even when you cut the middle part of any branches, which is the toughest, you will not find it difficult if you own this tool.
- Cutting Capacity: It can rip any branch with up to 2 diameters of size.
- Blade Type: The blade type of Fiskars 394801-1002 31.5″ Bypass Lopper is made following the bypass style. These are fully hardened and made with steel blades that come with non-stick and low-friction coating.
- Grip Nature: You will find the grip very comfortable. The handles equipped with soft grip touchpoints have contributed to more power and comfort as well.
- Weight and Dimension: Weighing four pounds, Fiskars is 10.8 x 1.2 x 33.5 inches in dimension.
- Updated design and mechanism.
- Can work with the thickest part comfortably.
- Advanced and premium blades.
- More comfort and control.
- Blade bends easily.
BLACK+DECKER Lopper Chain Saw
Coming with a dedicated motor of 4.5 Amp, this BLACK+DECKER Chain Saw is one of the best tools for cutting tree branches. It has clamping jaws that will help you to grab and cut the branches of any tree in your garden very comfortably.
- Cutting Capacity: This saw has got a 4-inch cut capacity with a bar length of 6 inches.
- Blade Type: The cutting bar, along with the chain, is used to let you a good cut easily. It works great for big logs.
- Grip Nature: The grip is completely guarded and made it is comfortable to use.
- Weight and Dimension: This saw weighs 6.5 lbs. When it comes to the dimension, it has got a size of 9.4 x 8.1 x 25.2 inches.
- Powered by Electricity.
- Can cut big logs and branches.
- It includes alligator lopper, oil bottle, and wrench for with this saw.
- Not that great for horizontal work.
iGarden 3 Piece Combo Garden Tool Set
If you are looking for a complete package for your garden, iGarden 3 Piece Combo Garden Tool Set will be ideal for you. With these tools, you can cut the tree branches and take care of shrubs as well.
- Cutting Capacity: With the three dedicated tools included in the package, you can cut branches of different sizes with ease. From the very big and medium to the smallest branches can be cut with this set of tools.
- Blade Type: All three tools use modern and sharp blades to operate for cleaning your garden correctly.
- Grip Nature: Coming with comfortable grips, the materials of the grips vary from tool to tool.
- All in one solution.
- Sharp, strong and sturdy.
- An ideal set of tools for gardeners.
- Great for all kinds of tree branches.
- The clippers are vulnerable.
Haus & Garten PowerPRO Bypass Loppers
Haus & Garten PowerPRO Bypass Loppers are another excellent tool with premium features. With multiple pivot points and carbon steel blade, these bypass loppers are great to deal with 2-inch branches. The Japanese steel has made it more durable than many other loppers of this category.
- Cutting Capacity: With compound action mechanism in work, you can use it for both dry and green trees for cutting branches of up to 2 inches.
- Blade Type: Being powered by high carbon steel blade of Japanese quality, you can cut tree branches without much ado. Maintaining and replacement of the blades is pretty straightforward.
- Grip Nature: The TPR non-slip grips are there for comfort and prevent any blisters from affecting your work.
- Comfortable grips to work for hours.
- Very long lopper for working on sturdy branches.
- Rust and erosion resistant.
- Blades are easily replaceable.
- Not that great to be used for orchids.
GARTOL Bypass Loppers Garden Branch Cutter
This anvil hand pruner with 22-inch handles will help you keep the garden neat and clean all through the years. GARTOL Bypass Loppers Garden Branch Cutter is anti-rust and anti-bacterial. If you own this, you can expect a heavy-duty service from it as it comes with a balanced design.
- Cutting Capacity: If you want to cut branches that measure up to 2 inches, this set is just perfect for you.
- Blade Type: The blade does not warp or break easily if you are careful in use. It is because it is made of high-quality carbon steel from Japan.
- Grip Nature: The grip is designed for longer work without any issues. You will find the grip coated with quality materials for easy cutting the branches.
- High-quality Japanese carbon blade.
- Anti-bacterial in nature.
- Extra leverage.
- The blades can easily be replaced.
- The blade can bend in case of much pressure.
KSEIBI 252606 Anvil Lopper
KSEIBI 252606 Anvil Lopper is razor edge in nature. You can maintain your whole yard with the help of this tool. Made with lightweight aluminum and telescopic handle, this can be used even by an older person. It has a range of 27 to 40 inches. With thumb release safety lock, you can maintain safety while working over long extensions.
- Cutting Capacity: Branches of up to 2 inches can be cut with this branch cutter.
- Blade Type: It has got a blade that is fully heated for three times. Being coated with non-stick Teflon coating, it features a hardened steel blade.
- Grip Nature: The grip of this tree branch cutter is made lightweight with the use of aluminum.
- Six extensions to ensure flexibility.
- Extendable handle.
- Brochure for maintenance.
- Safety feature available.
- The handle is prone to breaking.
How To Choose The Best Tool For Cutting Tree Branches
No matter whether you buy any cutting tools that we have mentioned here or buy something else of this category, you should look at specific features to decide whether you will go for that or not. Many tools claim to be the best tool for cutting tree branches.
However, you should look at the following things if you want to buy the best tool for cutting tree branches without getting cheated:
Capacity To Cut:
Every tree branch cutting tool is not made for the same kind of trees and branches. Before buying a tool to cut tree branches, you should at first know the capacity of cutting that your tool has. Most of the time, an average cutting tool can cut tree branches of up to 2 inches.
Blade is one of the core things in a branch cutter. Without a sharp and sturdy blade, you will end up without much output. See the steel quality of the blade and how much strong it is to cut tree branches.
Grips And Handles:
While choosing grips, try to choose grips that has comfortable rubber coating or any coating that can help you prevent blisters. And when it comes to choosing handles, it is essential to choose one that comes with more length to cut the sturdy branches.
The more lightweight a tool is, the comfortable it becomes for you to cut down branches. If the weight put you down, you can not put more strength on cutting.
Warranty and after-sales service help you to get the assurance from the manufacturer about the product. So, have a look at the after-sales service of the manufacturer. It is always better if they cover any warranty on their products.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: Which is the overall best of all these seven products mentioned here?
TABOR TOOLS GG12 Anvil Lopper with Compound Action is the best tool for cutting tree branches in your eyes. The other products reviewed here are also great with their unique features.
Q: Do longer handles provide any advantage in cutting tree branches?
Yes, they do. Longer handles help the reach the branches quickly. If you do not get the branches near you and do not get a good grip, you can end up without cutting a branch perfectly.
Finding the best tool for cutting tree branches is a tough job. We hope that this review will help you choose the perfect tool for you. Follow our buying guide to ensure that you have got the best product out there in the market.